THE ULTIMATE STRONG DIET COOKBOOK
Have you noticed that reaching a health/fitness goal always seems to go hand in hand with eating bland and boring food?
Why can’t food be delicious AND healthy?
After years of trying different diets, I realized that having consistent success hinges on enjoying the foods you eat.
That means finding a way to deviate from those “bro” foods and making your meals exciting!
Over the years, I developed a knack for creating tasty dishes that also helped me stay healthy, build muscle, and improve my performance in the gym.
In this cookbook, I compiled OVER 30 easy-to-make recipes that deliver healthy fuel for your body without sacrificing taste!
Here are some examples of what you will find:
- Hearty Breakfasts to start your days like Sausage & Sweet Potato Hash or Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats.
- Satisfying Lunch and Dinner ideas like Green Chile Chicken Casserole, Gluten Free Lasagna, and Butternut Squash Pizza
- Delectable Desserts like Flourless Chocolate Cookies and Gooey Berry Cobbler
MORE THAN JUST RECIPES
A book full of recipes is only as good as your ability to actually use them.
That’s why I provide example menus and grocery lists that make it EASY to start eating healthier right away.
I included 3 sample menus that show you how to conveniently fit these recipes into your life. There are 5 sample days in each menu for a total of 15 days worth of meal and snack ideas. Each day is broken down into individual meals with detailed calorie and macronutrient information. Also, you’ll see examples of how to fit take-out and alcoholic beverages in too! The three sample menus range from 1500-1750 calories, 2000-2250 calories, and 2500-2750 calories respectively.
Finally, the grocery lists provide you with a roadmap for the supermarket. Each list corresponds to a specific day within the sample menus. For your convenience, each list shows you what you would need to buy for 1 day, 5 days, or 7 days worth of food.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A PDF cookbook with over 30 delicious and healthy recipes.
- 3 Sample Menus each showing 5 full days of eating with 3 meals and snacks on each day.
- Detailed Grocery Lists that show you exactly what and how much to buy for each sample menu.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds on digital products.