MACROS BASED MUSCLE GAIN DIET PROGRAM
This diet program is for experienced fitness enthusiasts who are looking to build muscle and gain strength while maintaining a lean physique. You will go through 3 phases of dieting and gain muscle for ~12-24 weeks. The diet program is customized to your metabolism and provides specific macronutrient recommendations as well as suggestions on when to eat and how much to eat at each meal.
The program will also be customized to your preferences based on your desired meal frequency (3 vs. 4 meals per day) as well as your dietary preferences for protein, fat, and carbohydrate intake (higher, moderate, or lower intake for each).
This is a MACROS BASED version of our diet programs and is made for experienced individuals who know how to count/track macronutrients.
NOT JUST A “MEAL PLAN”
Most nutrition/diet products out there just give you a standard template of what to eat with no support or road map. This leaves you lost and unable to adapt when things stop working. Our Diet Programs are customized to YOU and YOUR NEEDS ensuring that you start off on the right foot. Plus, we give you the tools and game plan you need to make changes along the way and transition back to a normal diet which ensures that you will reach your goals and keep them too!
You’ll get an experience that is as close as you can get to working with a nutrition coach at a fraction of the price!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Diet Program (Excel File) which gives you:
- Custom macronutrient targets based on your metabolism and activity level
- Meal Charts with suggestions on macros and food choices for each meal
- A 3 meals per day AND 4 meals per day plan so you can pick one suits you best
Quick Start Guide to get you started on your new diet ASAP
Full Diet Program Guide which provides an in-depth explanation on:
- How the diet program works and how to make the most of your dieting experience
- “Coaching Tips” to help you deal with common issues so that you feel empowered the same way you would with a coach
- Advice on how to deal with plateaus so you keep making progress and actually reach your goals
- Instructions on how to track and enjoy alcohol
- A survival guide on eating out at a restaurant
- Helpful ideas on how to track progress
- Full guidance on what to do after the diet so that you keep all your hard-earned results
Serving Size Visual Guide
- Gives you an easy way to track portions without a scale or measuring tools
- Helps you stay on track when eating out
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU FINISH
This diet program should last around 12-24 weeks although there is no maximum time limit. Instructions are given in the Diet Program Guide on how to proceed after the diet is over. Once you have reached your muscle gain goal, you may want to check out our Fat Loss Diet Program that will help you drop some fat while maintaining your hard-earned muscle and strength!
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds on digital products.