FUNCTIONAL FITNESS 1
This training program is made for those trying to improve overall athleticism with a mix of functional strength training and metabolic conditioning! You will train 5 days per week and complete 12 weeks of functional fitness focused training sessions. Functional strength makes up the foundation of this program with conditioning work added to push you in multiple areas of your fitness.
This is the second level of our Functional Fitness line of training programs and is made for intermediate to advanced level lifters (1-3 years of lifting).
The program is pre-written but can be modified using the drop-down menus included for each exercise. Additionally, a full instruction guide is included which teaches you how to customize the program for your specific needs!
TRAINING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1-3 years of consistent lifting.
This program is best suited for intermediate to advanced level lifters who have been training consistently for at least 1 year.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 12 Weeks of Training (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Training Program Guide (Full Instructions)
- 1 Rep Max & Training Load Calculator
- Warm-Up Guide ($10 value)
- Workout Demonstration Videos for Every Exercise
TRAINING PROGRAM INFORMATION:
- Frequency: 5 Training Sessions Per Week
- Equipment Needed: Full Gym Access or Home Gym w/ Rack, Barbell, and Dumbbells
- Training Focus: Functional Fitness (Strength and Metabolic Conditioning)
- Suggested Schedule:
- Monday – Workout 1
- Tuesday – Workout 2
- Wednesday – Rest
- Thursday – Workout 3
- Friday – Workout 4
- Saturday – Workout 5
- Sunday – Rest
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU FINISH:
You have the option of running through this program a second time with new exercises in order to make it feel new and exciting. Also, you can check out one of our other programs that train different goals such as our Lifestyle or Powerbuilding training programs.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds on digital products.